Nothing Else Matters by Metallica
´Nothing
else matters´ is without a doubt one of the most outstanding and
remarkable songs by the American heavy metal band Metallica.
One of
the best things about this song is the way in which the ballad is introduced by
an acoustic guitar solo. This begins soft and weak and becomes more and more
powerful and passionate.
The
main theme of its lyrics is the bond that the composer Hetfield shared with his
then girlfriend even when he was on tour. He stated that on the lyrics, which
talk about being "so close, no matter how far". Curiously, Hetfield
composed it when he was on the phone with her.
Listening
to this song, you cannot fail to plunge and get seduced by the harmony of the
guitar and the orchestra cover.
Arguably
Metallica's only "love" song; "Nothing Else Matters" breaks
away from the rest of its songs in terms of lyrics and melody. The ballad is,
for the most part, stimulating, moving and thought-provoking. It manages to
successfully combine love, rock and heavy metal. Since the lyrics didn't
reflect typical Metallica materials, such as death, demons and drugs.
After
listening to this song, you will be pulled to listen more and more hits of this
well-know band.
"Nothing Else Matters"
Metallica
Metallica
So close no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters
Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters
Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters
Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
But I know
So close no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters
Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
But I know
Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters
Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters
Never cared for what they say
Never cared for games they play
Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
And I know
So close no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
No nothing else matters
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters
Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters
Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters
Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
But I know
So close no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters
Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
But I know
Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters
Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters
Never cared for what they say
Never cared for games they play
Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
And I know
So close no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
No nothing else matters
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario